I know the Bloomington Farmer’s Market is the place to be seen, but if you are in the mood for a change of scenery, check out these other nearby weekly markets.
- The Owen County Farmer’s Market is at the corner of N. Short Street and HWY 46 every Saturday from 8:30am to 12:30pm. Check them out at owencountyfarmersmarket.com.
- Looking for a fun Friday evening? Check out the Bean Blossom Farmer’s Market at St. David’s Episcopal Church at the corner of SR45 and 135N. It runs from 4-7pm. Then swing by the Nashville House and pick me up some fried biscuits to go!
- Ellettsville is getting in on the action by having their own Farmer’s Market, sponsored by the Area 10 Agency on Aging. It’s located at 631 W Edgewood Drive and goes from 9am-1pm every Saturday. http://www.area10agency.org
- Heading to the Lake? Stop by the Smithville Farmer’s Market at the old Smithville School on Strain Ridge Road. Every Saturday from 9am-1pm.
- Morgan County offers two markets. Stop by Mooresville on Tuesdays from 3-6pm at the corner of Indiana and Main and Martinsville on Saturdays from 9am-1pm on the downtown square.
- And don’t forget Bedford! Saturdays on the courthouse square from 8am-1pm!