Did you know Bloomington ranked as one the top 50 “Hottest Small Cities for Entrepreneurs” by Entrepreneur Magazine. So don’t just take my word for it. Here is a sampling of some of the incredible local resources available for entrepreneurs.
- The Johnson Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation website through the Kelley School of Business provides resources from preparing your business plan to legal considerations, and shares links to many other organizations that support entrepreneurs.
- Sproutbox is a team of coders, marketers and business experts who work with entrepreneurs in exchange for equity. Located right on the B-line Trail.
- The Gayle and Bill Cook Center for Entrepreneurship at Ivy Tech provides not only virtual resources, but one on one business consulting for new and growing businesses.
- Business Networking International (BNI) has been an incredible resource for me and one that I’ve been involved with for almost 5 years. It creates relationships between local businesses and acts as an extended marketing team, which is so valuable in one man/woman operations, such as my business.
- Did you know our local Chamber of Commerce has won many awards for being “The Best”? That means that you have one of “The Best” resources right at your doorstep. Their website is a one stop shop for all the best ways to connect and network in Bloomington.